Whitesnake Here I Go Again Meaning
While its typically thought of as an inspiring song about facing your challenges head-on its really a song about heartbreak and the loneliness that comes with it. Watch the video for Here I Go Again radio mix from Whitesnakes Whitesnakes Greatest Hits for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists.

Whitesnake Here I Go Again Youtube Videos Music Music 80s Music Videos
Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube.

Whitesnake here i go again meaning. 524 Here I Go Again peaked at 1 on the US. No I dont know where Im going But I sure know where Ive been Hanging on the promises In the songs of yesterday An Ive made up my mind I aint wasting no more time Though I keep searching for an. The very first image from the Here I Go Again video is Kitaen cartwheeling from the hood of a white Jaguar XJ to a black Jaguar XJ in a white negligee.
He discussed the bands shot Here I go back and as most people receive the meaning of the right song completely wrong the story of how Here I go again has been detected for the album 87 titled the new one WHITESNAKE BLOOD ALBUM meat the personal. Its an old song that I wrote about the breakdown of my first marriage. Here I Go Again is a song by British rock band Whitesnake.
This phenomenon is exactly what comes to mind when listening to the original lyrics of the 1982 Whitesnake ballad Here I Go Again that goes And here I go again on my own Going down the only road Ive ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Here I go again Here I go again Though I keep searching for an answer I never seem to find what Im looking for Oh Lord I pray You give me strength to carry on Cause I know what it means To walk along the lonely street of dreams Here I go again on my own Goin down the only road Ive ever known Like a hobo I was born to walk alone But Ive. Playback options Listening on Switch Spotify device.
From there it cuts between images of. Billboard Hot 100 Chart in the Autumn of 1987Whitesnake leader David Coverdale wrote this song in Portugal. I dont know where Im goin But I sure know where Ive been Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday An Ive made up my mind I aint wasting no more time Here I go again here I go again Tho I keep searching for an answer I never seem to find what Im looking for Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on Cause I know what it.
Here I Go Again. Kory from Atlanta Ga This songs about a guy who is having a hard time with love and he knows he cant dwell on it so hes gotta go on his own likes hes done all along. Here i go again meaning Whitesnake Frontman David Coverdale recently hosted on Rock 1005 WNNX.
I had rented a villa in Algarve the southern coast of Portugal with my young. Here I Go Again is pretty much a perfect song. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again Lyrics.
News May 20 2021 11 Comments. In 1987 Here I Go Again was a 1 hit in America all over the airwaves and MTV but the song was written in 1981 and first released in 1982 when Whitesnake was a very different band. Kind of like the Reagans and Geraldos mustache its impossible to consider the 1980s without referencing Whitesnakes video for Here I Go Again It was on the one hand completely disposable a rock anthem with fairly generic lyrics I dont know where Im going But I sure know where Ive been and a seemingly improvised video conceit hair metal fantasy girl.
Congrats on all your success. Very underrated musician Mr Marsden but some great compositions over the years with DC. Originally released on their 1982 album Saints Sinners the power ballad was re-recorded for.
Listen while you read. The song is talkn about a guy who evedently was in love himself being heartbroken and alone the words here i go againon my ownin which it happend more than once walking down the only road i ever knownhe travel the same path in life in and being lonely and find himself just like a homeless person lonely hoping and wishing for things to get better for him. The song documents the breakdown of Coverdales first marriage to Julia Borkowski with whom he tied the knot in 1974.
David Coverdale on Here I Go Again. Here I Go Again Whitesnake. SONGLYRICS just got interactive.
I have always loved this song and still do forevermore.

Tawny Kitaen And Tommy Lee Tommy Lee Tawny Kitaen Tawny

John Waite Missing You Song Lyrics Music Lyrics Song Quotes Music Quotes Music Songs Music Lyrics Music Lyrics Songs Song Lyrics

Whitesnake Here I Go Again On My Own Inspired The Third Wheel Booth Found In Many Fast Food Restaurants In The Mid To Late 8 Very Funny Memes Music Memes Memes

Pin By Carrie Wolfson On Whitesnake Rock And Roll Bands Rock Music Rock Posters

404 Not Found 80s Hair Bands 80s Rock Music Bands

David Coverdale Born 22 September 1951 Is An English Rock Singer Most Famous For His Work With Whitesnake The Commerc David Coverdale Hard Rock Joey Tempest

37 Memes You Come To Expect From Ebaum S World Features Funny Memes Morning Humor Here I Go Again

Whitesnake Photo Whitesnake David Coverdale Big Hair Bands Hard Rock

Whitesnake Rock Band Logos Album Art Band Wallpapers

White Snake Here I Go Again Song Lyrics Song Quotes Songs Music Lyrics Music Quotes Lyric Quotes Song Lyrics Lyrics To Live By

Here I Go Again Whitesnake Drum Cover By Sina Youtube Drum Cover Here I Go Again Women In Music

Pin By Deborah Jardine On Song Lyrics I Love Great Song Lyrics Music Lyrics Song Lyrics

Pin By M D On Cante Sing It Song Lyric Quotes Favorite Lyrics Song Quotes

Sport Betting History On Twitter Tawny Kitaen David Coverdale Rock Groups

Face Down Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Soundtrack To My Life Music Is Life Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Lyrics




Post a Comment for "Whitesnake Here I Go Again Meaning"